A great message needs a great way to reach young people in America. Project Pledge's Peer Mentor program is our way to reach teens between the ages of 13 to 18 years of age. The program is facilitated by nationally trained Health Educators who are assisted by college interns.
The goal of the Project Pledge Peer Mentors is to equip teens to teach their peers the benefits of abstaining from drugs, alcohol and premarital sex. The Peer Mentor teens work on building character through:
- Attending training meetings where the principles of abstinence levitra kaufen are taught and discussed
- Mentoring young people at middle and elementary schools
- Building relationships with fellow Project Pledge Peer Mentors
- Delivering the abstinence message to the community at health and educational fair
- Organizing and participating in service projects
Learn more about our Peer Mentor
See a Slideshow of our 2007 Peer Mentors (best viewed in Internet Explorer).
See a Slideshow of our 2006 Peer Mentors (best viewed in Internet Explorer).